There is no secret to losing weight, you have to change your diet, up your exercise, and make the effort to get the body that you want. When watching your diet though, there are foods that can help you by burning tummy fat so you can make the transition to that fit and toned body you want. Here are some good foods to incorporate into your diet.
1. Milk – Milk is a high-protein drink, has loads of complex carbs, and the calcium is a huge metabolic trigger.
2. Hot Chilis – The capsaicin in chilis boosts metabolism and the heat will keep you up and going, and reaching for that milk!
3. Green Tea- No Secret here, green tea is a great diet drink, it helps your brain and nervous system work harder, which burns calories!
4. Salmon – High Omega 3s, and a hormone called leptin that cranks up your calorie burning.
5. Game Meat – Exceptionally lean game meats like venison contribute to a high-protein, low-fat diet. When you keep your carbs low, your body will blast through the fat!
Most of these foods just make sense; keep the carbs going into your body complex, so your body burns them slower. Try to keep that carb intake light! When you incorporate high protein intake with a low carb diet your body will burn through fat reserves and take inches off your waistline. Combine that with some of the metabolism boosting foods listed above and you are well on your way to shedding those unwanted pounds.